[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

4 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Plus he can't go home to visit his family ever again. 

Big price to pay and something that the online keyboard warriors don't care about when they're endlessly crying online they they want every Russian player to speak out..

Good for Zadorov for speaking his mind. 

Precisely. I wish more Russian NHLers would speak out, but I get it. I am retired army and there are times you have to consider your family. My wife was interviewed in Tel Aviv for 8 hours after telling their customs people she was there to meet me, and what I was doing there, opens your eyes to how things can affect loved ones. She lied after that and all was well with international travel. LOL

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Lol. Ive found PCs, even with good hardware, always suck for streaming sports. Dedicated little streaming boxes always work better. I blame windows lol

I have no issues with UFC, TSN and other sports near the level I did from sportsnet. Even sports from other 'sources' 😉 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Rusty Shackleford said:

I've found otherwise as it doesn't seem reliable.  And I really really really wish streaming boxes worked better for me since it's so simple.

I have 3 gaming PCs, gaming laptop, Nvidia Shield pro, apple tv 4k, Chromecast ultra, Chromecast built into my 75" Sony XBR, multiple other apple tvs and Chromecasts.. the Shield and Apple TV 4k blow everything else out of the water for Sportsnet+. It's flawless every night.

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

Precisely. I wish more Russian NHLers would speak out, but I get it. I am retired army and there are times Hou have to consider your family. My wife was interviewed in Tel Aviv for 8 hours after telling their customs people she was there to meet me, and what I was doing there, (I am ex army) opens your eyes to how things can affect loved ones. She lied after that and all was well with international travel.

I wouldn't say shit about it if I was a Russian athlete with family at home. Hell been issues there for hockey players for years just from the bratva. Lots of rumors about Bure and Federov

• Huggy Bear 1