[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

It's probably a good thing to get their feet wet...let them understand what they're in for. I mean, some of them look great in scrimmages, etc. so this is a bit of a litmus test for them. Keep them working hard and know they're not there yet. 

It's not like throwing them into the fire in a game that counts...this one's an assessment. And they need to learn from it.

Absolutely!! 
Bingo Bango Luongo, Deb!

• Like 1

Just now, HorvatToBaertschi said:

I’m confused. Here are 2 teams with tons of pressure on them this year. One of them is icing their lineup to get a head start on preparation. The other is having a training camp scrimmage for their farm team… 

For all this talk about needing to start strong…. Why are we icing this roster? 

Announcing Bill Murray GIF

11 minutes ago, Crimson JH said:

Do you realise we don’t have our full main rosters for tonight’s game… and Calgary dressed up in full 

Yes that’s why I’m frustrated with the decision. They must know we have to make a statement early in preseason. But nothing has changed and we will again have bad season. I am not expecting us to make playoffs but I just want to have a better start. Then we know we are improving! 

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Any Canuck tonight who doesn’t get into a fight, including the craperolla goalies, should be sent packing. Fight or get lost. This is a loser group. Cut them all. Except those who actually fight to stand up against this embarrassment. 

F.ck fight or hold the light. 

• ThereItIs 1