[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Same shit every year. Let's waste preseason on plugs and have our starters finding their legs for first 5-6 regular season games. Worked out well for us last few years 🙄

This is what literally every NHL team does... you don't dress your best players in a road game. You save them for the home games so that fans have a reason to pay $. 

I'm not shelling out money to watch Matt Irwin. 

I hope this is an indication that talk. It is just getting all our rookies and AHL players early games in the preseason. I hope our regular lineup comes in in the next few games so we can start the season fast. I believe knowing what you have is a good thing, but I also think you need to play prior to the season to have a quick start

• Like 1

Just now, Down By the River said:

This is what literally every NHL team does... you don't dress your best players in a road game. You save them for the home games so that fans have a reason to pay $. 

I'm not shelling out money to watch Matt Irwin. 

Every year they wait too long to make cuts and we have a dogshit start to the season. Playing catch up all year. 

2 minutes ago, CanucksRookieFan said:

I am just seeing a lot of people stunned and upset about the 3 to 0 start but we need to rationalize how this came to be 

Well, I do t think it's out of line to be a little miffed at being down 3-0 in the first 9 mins

3 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Same shit every year. Let's waste preseason on plugs and have our starters finding their legs for first 5-6 regular season games. Worked out well for us last few years 🙄

First preseason game of the year and on the road, perfect game to start the long shots and evaluate. Studnicka already a stand out 

• Cheers 1