[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Silovs is really struggling to contain rebounds.

Im glad we got DeSmith. Silovs needs a lot of reps in Abbotsford to clean up his game.

Team in front of him haven't exactly been playing well either. But not unexpected given the lineups dressed by either side

Just now, Bounce000 said:

I guess Kadri and Huberdeau are going to make the team? Not sure why the flames are loading up in the first preseason game but you do you I guess.

Making a statement. 

Hoping it's "we came out too fast/hard and tweaked our groins" Out 6-8 weeks. All of them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

Yikes.  Just tuned in.  Been as bad as it looks?

More or less, yeah. It's somewhat forgiveable given the large discrepancy in NHL experience between the two teams, but I still hoped for a closer game than this.

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Why did tocchet send all AHl players!? The decisions are so dumb already 

Main squad is all practicing in Victoria. 

It's only the first pre-season game, not a reason to get worked up.  

Gonna be easy to cut some guys after this game.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canucks_fo_life said:

Why are the Canucks continuously trotting out AHL squads in the 1st preseason game of EVERY season? I look around the league and the rosters iced and there's a few more regulars, Vancouver is the only team that does this garbage 

It serves absolutely no purpose.

Just now, RawkDrummer said:

This is baaad.

I guess we have a big number of players going to Abby real soon.

Think some one said the flames having half or almost half of there starting line up in tonight since its in calgary, but yeah wouldnt doubt a bunch do, unfortuently i think Woo might with his penalty even if that skate bounce in wasnt really his fault