[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

On the other hand though, Calgary's gonna be all pumped up with some false confidence that could play against them. They'll be strutting all over like they've done something special.

Can't wait for them to languish at the bottom of Pacific division and hold a fire sale sign at the trade deadline.

Just now, AatuD2 said:

As others have pointed out, Aatu Raty is one of the few bright spots. 

Pius Suter, Nils Hoglander, and Linus Karlsson are okay too... not much else out there. Perhaps Max Sasson? 

Glad to hear it, Aaty is developing a chip on his shoulder, if he can channel it for 'good' it can help him.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, The Duke said:

To ease the pain, I firmly believe Tanev would have played like 37 games total and would be playing sledge hockey right now if we re-signed him.

tanev lost a couple more teeth and grew an albertan mullet and all of a sudden he turned into a tough gritty iron man for them.

EFF Tanev!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Don't think he did. He's not talking about running into the post. He collided with someone on the side boards and gingerly skated off late in the period. 

Pretty sure I saw him out there after running into the post.

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Don't think he did. He's not talking about running into the post. He collided with someone on the side boards and gingerly skated off late in the period. 

Yeah I didn't see Podz come out after that. 

It’s preseason with their nhl team be our ahl team, score should be what it is but there’s been next to no fight or pushback (other than Irwin’s fight)

Damn Kadri celebrating like he’d won game 7 of the playoffs is there a guy in the nhl with a more punchable face than him?

• Upvote 1