[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

2 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

I don't think it's just coaching though. he had AV, Desj and Green. he was arguably one of our softest (in terms of physicality) players during his time here. 

there were games where we would take dirty hits and he just skates away without retaliating. now if you try to hit him or his teammates he will push back. 

Sutter will do that to ya.

It's coaching for sure. 

I get wanting to see rookies but why not have a few more regulars to stem the tide. I looked at this lineup and saw blow out right away. I just hope they don't take too long to put the regulars together because not gelling or being ready to start has been an issue the last couple of seasons. This just feels like a wasted game so far.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Really hate the soft tap on the hand is an auto penalty. Give me a break. Like sure if you chop a guy but a missed light stick lift? Piss off. 

Yea it really only needs to be called when it effects the play, that one didn’t even effect the play 

• Cheers 1