[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

I have a Nvidia Shield Pro wired to my router and Telus fiber. It's flawless for me. I doubt it's the service. 

I have a rather high end gaming rig with 1 gig mbps internet. It is dogshit for me. Got an insane deal on TV service so signed up just for hockey. Like turned my TV on for first time in 5 months today haha

12 minutes ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

The Kremlin might view the situation differently. In any case, I have huge respect for the guy, even to put his own neck on the line in an unprecedented way.

Plus he can't go home to visit his family ever again. 

Big price to pay and something that the online keyboard warriors don't care about when they're endlessly crying online they they want every Russian player to speak out..

Good for Zadorov for speaking his mind. 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

I have a Nvidia Shield Pro wired to my router and Telus fiber. It's flawless for me. I doubt it's the service. 

I had 1 gb fibre flawless for everything but SN Now, may have been the Xbox app though, but the NHL one worked fine 

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I get wanting to see rookies but why not have a few more regulars to stem the tide. I looked at this lineup and saw blow out right away. I just hope they don't take too long to put the regulars together because not gelling or being ready to start has been an issue the last couple of seasons. This just feels like a wasted game so far.

Or, you get to see all your farm team and prospects in one go, against an NHL lineup, and see who can hold their own. Keep the few that can, the rest get cut. Wishfull thinking, but....

• Cheers 1

Just now, Gnarcore said:

I have a rather high end gaming rig with 1 gig mbps internet. It is dogshit for me. Got an insane deal on TV service so signed up just for hockey. Like turned my TV on for first time in 5 months today haha

Lol. Ive found PCs, even with good hardware, always suck for streaming sports. Dedicated little streaming boxes always work better. I blame windows lol