[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

2 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

Considering at most 2 or 3 of these guys will be on the opening night roster, I’m not too worried. Still would like to see some push-back. Guys are playing for jobs but are doing pretty lousy at that. 

Ya that's what concerns me. No one seems to really care. No one bringing it offensively or physically. You want to make this team you have to do something noticeable.

36 minutes ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

FUCKIN MASSIVE PROPS TO ZADOROV!!!

I hope his family is able to be kept safe after these comments have come out.

Yes, I just read it on CBC site , good for him for speaking his mind. It is tough for him to have parents supporting war and , therefore be against his own child. But it is typical now in Russia. I know quite a few guys and girls who were damned by the own parents and don's speak to each other anymore.

Sorry for the off- top

• Cheers 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Doesn’t matter if he was set and Huberdeau turns into him like a moron. 

Well, it was why I orginally said a bit of a knee. It wasn't a full press hanging a leg out. Just a little wide to make sure your getting a piece of a guy. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Do you think that by icing a lineup with so many ahl players that they mentally looked at it and said well if we lose it's not big deal because they have a stacked team compared to ours? Just wonder how young players mentally prepare when they see the difference in quality of lineups? 

I'd like to think they'd be excited for the challenge.