[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

I question the decision to run up the score on a much less experienced squad.
Who throws their hands up in the air and has a group hug after scoring 10 goals?
On top of that they took a beating for it. 3 guys left the game, one of them a star player who could have been seriously injured there, all before it even matters.
... I thought they fired Sutter?
This is the same old barnyard brains we were used to with him in charge. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

Thing is, don't waste this time while others are getting a running start. We're slow out of the gates as it is, get our guys in here and quit fooling around.

I guess it was a good challenge for the Abby guys Deb.

Now they know have a good idea of what it's gonna take to get to the show. 

• Cheers 4

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Thing is, don't waste this time while others are getting a running start. We're slow out of the gates as it is, get our guys in here and quit fooling around.

Being slow out of the gates I'm hoping they fix this year. We need to have a good dress rehearsal before the games count. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Lewlowned said:

Was Juulsen that bad? 

I didn’t get to watch but what a garbage game.

Is there any positive? Hirose even with 21 mins in a 10-0 game seems good. Karlsson also even. 

Reallly grasping at straws with this I know 

He was horrendous turned one over that led to a goal that would make Myers proud 

They have 5 more preseason games to tune-up.  Wait a minute, there's nothing to tune-up their game if their A team is not playing tonight.   I think they'll ice a B-team squad for Oilers and save up their A team for Seattle game.    Better option here, short trip and save their energy for brutal start to the season schedule-wise.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1