[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Calgary Flames, Scotia Saddledome, September 24, @ 5PM PST, Preseason Game #1

Slegr

47 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

You guys see our lineup tonight? 

I expect to see 2 or 3 out of the 22 guys on our opening night roster. 

I'm actually happy about it, but expect to get spanked by Calgary who is icing more then half of their regulars and their top 6 forwards, and top 3 d-men. 

Also it's Silovs vs Marky. 

Yeah, this is usually how it goes - the early road team sends all the rooks and the home team let’s the vets skip a plane ride!

Will be pretty interesting to see how they acquit themselves but it could get ugly if the lames decide to turn it on.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, The Duke said:

Yeah, this is usually how it goes - the early road team sends all the rooks and the home team let’s the vets skip a plane ride!

Will be pretty interesting to see how they acquit themselves but it could get ugly if the lames decide to turn it on.

Hope our young guys know how to fight. 

8 minutes ago, ROBsolete said:

Should we win tonight? *looks at the Flames lineup* Absolutely.

*suddenly remembers Canucks history of playing down to their opponent*

"teddy" Meme Templates - Imgflip

Have you seen our lineup? 

I count about 14 Flames regulars, and about... 2 Canucks regulars? 

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

Why are people roasting Calgary's lineup? Quite a few NHL regulars. Are we just gonna assume they are bad because of last season? I really feel Sutter's coaching style ruined a bunch of their players.

Yes because they are not professional at all.

Most of what Sutter said and did are coaching strategies and the players were wimps.

Yes he went q but far doing it but the players are also to blame.

5 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Why are people roasting Calgary's lineup? Quite a few NHL regulars. Are we just gonna assume they are bad because of last season? I really feel Sutter's coaching style ruined a bunch of their players.

F the loser Cowpies, and their smelly puck sucking fans and city. Why in the heck should we Canuck fans care one bit about them or any other team. F ‘em all! We are great! Drink booze! Alf thinks he ain’t staying awake for the game. That bottle was full, want it? 

565D0DA2-D842-4F20-8A84-5A88AB704CF9.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

F the loser Cowpies, and their smelly puck sucking fans and city. Why in the heck should we Canuck fans care one bit about them or any other team. F ‘em all! We are great! Drink booze! Alf thinks he ain’t staying awake for the game. That bottle was full, want it? 

hate grinch GIF

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

You needed a wider lense to show me outside passed out lol

Edited by cripplereh
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Have you seen our lineup? 

I count about 14 Flames regulars, and about... 2 Canucks regulars? 

No I haven't seen the lineups yet lol. That meme just popped into my head and I wanted to share it before I forgot it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ROBsolete said:

No I haven't seen the lineups yet lol. That meme just popped into my head and I wanted to share it before I forgot it.

Hehe well I actually hope that our AHLer play (up) to the level of opposition today 🙂

13 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

Yes because they are not professional at all.

Most of what Sutter said and did are coaching strategies and the players were wimps.

Yes he went q but far doing it but the players are also to blame.

Would it not be fair to say the same thing about our team and the Boudreau situation?

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

• Haha 1