[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Garland and Miller. The sparks. Big Z, Myers and Soucy playing a big game too. Also bit shout out to Lindholm.

For sure, and a solid effort from DJ, with his quiet, unsung 3 pts.

*edit* --- and 8 hits!!!

Edited by Sophomore Jinx
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Morgan 33 said:

Or just let karma work itself out in a Canucks series win 😉

He said what he said as click bait though.

dont give him the attention/reaction.

hes really not worth it. He’s a hack.

Funniest part about it is I remember even some Coil fans thought he was all hype when he played for them. 
he’s totally irrelevant if not for Biznasty.

Edited by RWJC
  • Cheers 1

Ian Clarke will be spending some time with Arty tomorrow........he was very loose with this movement tonight, over playing shots and passes

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Captain Hughes said:

Wheres the couple of trolls who posted every minute when we were losing?? 

Disappeared into thin air. The messed up part is they never learn their lesson…same s***, different day with them.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Who was that?!

I should post their names. But then u gotta argue with oilers fans on here and I hate that. I think I'll go on the oilers site and call myself oilerfanforlife1982 pretend to be a fan while putting the oilers down and praising the canucks. 

• Thanks 1

I should post their names. But then u gotta argue with oilers fans on here and I hate that. I think I'll go on the oilers site and call myself oilerfanforlife1982 pretend to be a fan while putting the oilers down and praising the canucks. 

DM lol

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, stawns said:

why?  at the time, SN only showed Zad going to the box.  Only when they returned from commmercial did we know it was even up

Wrong

7 minutes ago, stawns said:

Ian Clarke will be spending some time with Arty tomorrow........he was very loose with this movement tonight, over playing shots and passes

For sure, but he still made a couple of good late saves

Plus if the refs call the whole series this well we are in good shape 

• Vintage 1

Great comeback win for the Canucks.

Big credit to the Lindholm/Garland/Joshua line.

2nd, big credit goes to Zadorov... he was a monster... hits, passes, and of course the goal.

A bit of a shaky game for Silovs... hard to say whether he should start Game #2...  maybe time to give DeSmith a start.

4 on 4 was key... I thought the Canucks dominated it and the Miller goal was the spark for the comeback.

Pettersson is being wasted on his line... his linemates are not converting or passing with him.... better he is added to Miller/Boeser... Suter is not doing anything.  Pettersson is playing extremely well defensively, he made a couple key plays to prevent goals.  Add him to Miller's line and then you have some real firepower.

I think the Canucks overall deserved the win... they were maybe lucky Draisaitl got injured... although maybe not so lucky... since it was the combined hit by Joshua and Zadorov which likely gave him the injury.  I said before the series they should focus on hitting Draisaitl and it looks like the Canucks thought the same... and if he is out or damaged, it will be a big advantage.

13 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

Yeah! Crash his Twitter. Lets fck with that loud mouth piece of shit

Or ignore hlm, grab the popcorn, and watch him fade into the obscurity that already envelops him 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Bob Long said:

For sure, but he still made a couple of good late saves

Plus if the refs call the whole series this well we are in good shape 

He came through when it mattered. All that matters.

• ThereItIs 1

I hope Ian Cole plays better next game. Need him. Juulsen was not great in the 1 game he played either. But I trust Foote to make the right call

Cole shit the bed in the first, horrible. No excuses.

But he rarely has two nights in a row like this. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Chon derry said:

Elliott freidman has big lips. 

They’re swollen because he’s biting them to hold back the tears.

Canucks are starting to prove the so called experts, who think that Oil will win the cup, wrong.

• Haha 1