[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

2 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

Easy fix. Find out where he lives and egg and toilet paper the shit out of his most likely little house. 

Better yet, just dump the Coil in 4 back into the toilet where they belong. That would shut up that Biz coattail riding vegetable real quick. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Bouchard is an excellent PP quarterback, with a good shot and decent puck distribution skills and passing, but he doesn't have the dynamic puck carrying ability of Hughes and is the opposite when it comes to speed... he is slow.

A lot of his points came from simply being on the PP with McDavid and Draisaitl and being the initial puck distributor... a lot of 2nd assists.

Hronek should be too, but for some reason he is not

22 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Dont need to blow them out and get them all worked up, then steal game two to put them in a hole...

You mean like when we beat them bad early this season and McWhiny spouted off? Lol.

6 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

Hronek should be too, but for some reason he is not

Hronek should be what? Playing on PP1 with Mcdavid, Draisatl, Nugent Hopkins, and Hyman?

Oh Lord.

We got new neighbours a couple of months ago. They seem a little off/weird. They have about 37 kids and they're out there in the parking lot when I come home from work...like I have to dodge kids as I pull into the lot. No supervision ever (and there are a couple of real young ones in the mix).

Cool, my kids were young once and out there too. But I was out there with them and they weren't annoying af.

SOOOOOO.....I just went out to my car and the little bugger who never wants to move or stop taking basketball shots so I can enter the parking lot is in an Oilers jersey. Explains everything. 

I have to fix this...maybe using the hose.

GIT OFF MY LAWN

(kidding, I love kids, even misguided neglected Oiler kids)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • chaos 1

My son is living in Edmonton and said he'd become a villain family member, cheering for the Oilers during this series. He's not much of a hockey fan to begin with, but doing it just for fun lol. 

Hope it'll be a fun family feud trash talki... well, mostly messaging back and forth! 😇

38 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Picked up some sushi and ebi oshi for my pre-game meal. Beers chillin'. 

Man I want to see someone steamroll Draibaby, that would just be nice. 

Tremendous choice - I am quite certain Oshi Sushi is delivered by Angels from Heaven 

I am hoping our D imposes their strength and will at every chance...I will be watching the refs/calls very closely, I will not accept BS officiating, I really do believe we can win this

GO CANUCKS!!!! 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

My son is living in Edmonton and said he'd become a villain family member, cheering for the Oilers during this series. He's not much of a hockey fan to begin with, but doing it just for fun lol. 

Hope it'll be a fun family feud trash talki... well, mostly messaging back and forth! 😇

I feel ya, all my friends, family and co-workers either Flames, Oilers and Lead fans…..it’s terrible.

Our goalies have not been an issue, be it DeSmith or Silovs.

Us winning this series or not will depend on whether Petey shows up. You heard it here first.

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

We miss you Shorty it's not the same.

I still get goosebumps every time I hear Shorty's yelling "THEY SLAYED THE DRAGON!!"

Unforgettable moment.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • MillerTime 1

3 minutes ago, LunarPoetry said:

Tremendous choice - I am quite certain Oshi Sushi is delivered by Angels from Heaven 

Isn't it? Got it from Hello Nori on Robson. 

3 minutes ago, LunarPoetry said:

I am hoping our D imposes their strength and will at every chance...I will be watching the refs/calls very closely, I will not accept BS officiating, I really do believe we can win this

GO CANUCKS!!!! 

We can and we will.

• Like 1