[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Why does Giuseppe have more minutes than Lindholm

RT doing his best Travis Green impersonation?

Just now, Rindiculous said:

How the hell is Cole allowed to play over Juulsen.  Tocchets been good at coaching but this personnel decision he’s made all year is super infuriating 

some of them yes that, plus his hesitancy to challenge, other than that he is winning the Jack Adam’s and has done a great job this year 

How the hell is Cole allowed to play over Juulsen.  Tocchets been good at coaching but this personnel decision he’s made all year is super infuriating 

Overall, I want Cole in over Juulsen because of his experience.

That 1st period by him was horrendous, though.

Having our top line up as a checking line, and the other 3 aren't set up for scoring.. is not going to win this series. Can't win 1-0 games. Mike yeo showing his talents here. Gonna have to play some offense to win against the oil

• Haha 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

He's been fine so far except this game.  I'd expect a change next game for sure.

He has not outplayed Juulsen all year, he has given away the puck almost every time he’s gotten it, but has been lucky until this game not to be burned

Tocchet’s obsession with the 4th line needs to end this intermission, no way they should be playing this many minutes.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, RWJC said:

RT doing his best Travis Green impersonation?

poor senators fans going to have to watch “Travis green hockey” almost real good like Desjardins hockey 

Edited by Pycnotic
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OrcaBait said:

Was the site DDoS'd? 

Been trying since the game started to get on the site!!

All the Invision Community boards were down.

• Cheers 3

Nevermind Cole wtf was that Travis Green passive penalty kill... terrible strategy for skill guys. That frustrated me the most. 

Have we not learned?

And yeah I can't figure out what Cole was thinking with that play behind the net to nobody in particular... 

He has not outplayed Juulsen all year, he has given away the puck almost every time he’s gotten it, but has been lucky until this game not to be burned

I prefer Juulsen as well but they're comparable.