[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

1 minute ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

The 2nd goal, not sure where Cole wanted to send the puck, straight into the board behind net and over to Oilers 

Nerves maybe. That was brutal.

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

coz RT loves his grinders.. the 4th line have more minutes than EP's line + joshua.. i thought EP line was ok.. had that 1 good shift and it was his line that had the post?

If Petey wants more ice time he better pull up his socks and show up at some point. He just doesn't dominate any shifts anymore. Why would he get more ice time?

COME ON CANUCKS

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coolboarder said:

I wonder if Nashville's defensive posture is affecting the Canucks offense game translated to Oilers??  I hope that they revert back to their selves sooner rather than later.

I was like, they don't have nearly the defensive pressure the Preds do. Why were they not carrying the puck in? Get shots in front. Stop with this dump and chase stuff.