[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

3 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

Have you got the sound off on your tv? Because all I hear is edmonton's dominating

Weird. Possession and shots are about even. Costly mistakes and goaltending tonight 

• Like 1

Yikes, Cole cost us 3 goals, Myers a bad deflection. Feel for Silovs, it's really the D hanging him out to dry but surely we have to change things up and start DeSmith in the next game. Get the Lotto line together too, Petey can't play with these pylons.

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

How much longer is Demko out for

Game 5 at the earliest. I think we could be in big trouble if this is our goaltending. Please stop giving Cole ice time. He's single handedly cost us this game.

Just now, stawns said:

The Oilers are the Cup favourite for a reason.........people just don't want to admit it

They haven't won shit yet.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, stawns said:

The Oilers are the Cup favourite for a reason.........people just don't want to admit it

Meh, they’re nowhere near as good defensively as Nashville. Seems like we’ve already had more chances to score than the whole Nashville series 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Oh they’re the better team, I don’t think anyone’s disputing that. But we’re just handing them this game, Edmonton isn’t doing all that much other than just taking Vancouver’s gifts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

Everyone blaming cole... shelob can't handle round 2 pressure. 

Confused Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

A veteran playing like crap is worth criticism. A 3rd stringer kid who ideally wouldn't even be playing isn't in the same way.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I was like, they don't have nearly the defensive pressure the Preds do. Why were they not carrying the puck in? Get shots in front. Stop with this dump and chase stuff.

I wish they stop doing that. They do have the talent to control he possession if they wanted to.