[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

and that's why I said it should have been DeSmith today.  Silovs hasn't faced a team like this

Not sure if it would of made a difference, we're making too many mistakes and not finishing on the chances we had

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, erkayloomeh said:

We are terrible tonight.  I don't even think edmonton has played that well.

We actually look pretty good with the exception of Cole and Silovs

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Green Men with the thinker for the penalty box.

Did you see how athletic one of them was? !!

He was upside down or something! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

Oh they’re the better team, I don’t think anyone’s disputing that. But we’re just handing them this game, Edmonton isn’t doing all that much other than just taking Vancouver’s gifts

I'm disputing it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We've looked good here and there but defensive mistakes have cost us. Tocchet going to have to make some adjustments.

Can't believe we're losing a goalie matchup to Edmonton of all teams but we have to go with a win-and-you're-in mentality so Silovs out, DeSmith in.

3 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

Oh they’re the better team, I don’t think anyone’s disputing that. But we’re just handing them this game, Edmonton isn’t doing all that much other than just taking Vancouver’s gifts

How do you think that?  We’re the better team this game with the exception of Cole who should have been scratched and we’ve been better all year

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

and that's why I said it should have been DeSmith today.  Silovs hasn't faced a team like this

This is not Silovs fault at all.

Cole responsible for first 3 goals.  He had a bad start and for some reason the poor guy can't catch a break. 

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

11 mill miss...

Start calling Petey "The Stormtooper"

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I mis Petey.

Yeah he looks about the same as he has been.  No Petey, no round 2 success.  It's pretty simple.