[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

They like doing that. I'm worried he's going to fall and crack his skull.

Yeah 

Do they practice at the park or at home with being upside down or does it come naturally?

We are capable of scoring 3 or 4 against Edmonton in a period, but we need to really crank it up another notch across a few specific players.

More energy, less mistakes.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Miller is fighting the puck tonight.  Maybe worth swapping Petey and Miller for the 3rd?

Only line not struggling is the Joshua line. I think we all have to accept this is this years Petey. Hopefully not next years. 

Just now, Cocanuck said:

Drais is hurt.  Groin??  

Would certainly even the playing field.  We are missing a vezina caliber goalie.  They can be missing one of their top offensive players.

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

That was always going to happen when they chose not to allow Shorthouse to call...

If you saw John Shannon this week, he sads HNIC never puts regional guys on a conflicting series if they can help it.........and Shorty isn't really a HNIC regular

5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Nobody is taking Petterson off our hands ffs.

Lol someone might. 

Just announce he was playing with a significant injury after the playoffs. 

I'm sure JR can pull something off and fleece someone.. 

Got to shakeup Miller and Petey, I think Petey's looked good but he's going nowhere with Mikheyev and Hoglander on his line. Get Petey back with Brock somehow, whether it's load up the Lotto line or swap Miller and Petey.

I know Tocchet is pretty patient but down by 2 heading into the 3rd, got to try something. 

4 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

I said I think Edmonton is the better team, but by no means does that mean I don’t think Vancouver can’t win the series. But three things have to happen. First, goaltending can’t lose us the game. Second, star players need to play like it. Third, special teams has to not let the Oilers PP torch us and we have to get some PP goals. We do all three of those things I like our chances a lot

.....................you're talking about a whole new canucks Roster there!     

Fact is we are still down 2, but it could have been better... 

Silovs been ok, but needs to be better than ok'ish, if we are going to turn this around...

Atm Oilers are winning the goalie match up.... that, and an ice-cold PP is the only difference.

Reporting from the field. Too many annoying Oiler fans in the arena. The Lindholm line is red hot. They need to play half the third.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

The Preds were so much better defensively and in net, were digging our own holes here. 

Come out flying in the 3rd boys, pull off another epic comeback victory!

• Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Only line not struggling is the Joshua line. I think we all have to accept this is this years Petey. Hopefully not next years. 

Yeah.  Unfortunately if he isn't getting it together by now, it's not gonna happen.  Really too bad cuz he was really good in the bubble playoffs.