[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Yeah 

Do they practice at the park or at home with being upside down or does it come naturally?

Both were students at BCIT (Broadcasting program if I'm not mistaken). They would work out to prepare.

I'm sure they stay in shape. Whats amazing is one of them is living in Saskatchewan now, so it's a big deal when they come back.

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Got to shakeup Miller and Petey, I think Petey's looked good but he's going nowhere with Mikheyev and Hoglander on his line. Get Petey back with Brock somehow, whether it's load up the Lotto line or swap Miller and Petey.

I know Tocchet is pretty patient but down by 2 heading into the 3rd, got to try something. 

Just swap the 2.  Petey with Brock and Suter.  Miller with Mik and Hogs.  Miller is fighting the puck tonight.

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Yes and call up Podz to instead of PDG.

Yep, PDG has looked "All AHL" so far.  I'd take a chence on him at this point.  Nothing to lose.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Lol someone might. 

Just announce he was playing with a significant injury after the playoffs. 

I'm sure JR can pull something off and fleece someone.. 

Imagine the impact say a Brady Tkachuk would made in a series like this…rumour is he could be on the block…

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Both were students at BCIT (Broadcasting program if I'm not mistaken). They would work out to prepare.

I'm sure they stay in shape. Whats amazing is one of them is living in Saskatchewan now, so it's

They're great, I'm so glad they make it to the game.

Married with children now.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Do we sit Cole and dress Juulsen in the next game?

Ya I don't think we have a choice. 

Cole needed rest at end of regular season. He getting up there in age.  Instead he played and didn't take any nights off.

Coaches have to replace him with Juulsen next game. Bring some energy and physicality in to next game. 

We can't afford to go down 2 - 0 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

If you saw John Shannon this week, he sads HNIC never puts regional guys on a conflicting series if they can help it.........and Shorty isn't really a HNIC regular

If the Leafs won it would have been Singh - it's bizarre that Singh gets the opportunity over Shorthouse.

Stop shooting from the point and take the puck to the net. All the point shots are getting blocked / missing the net and we're not tipping the puck.

Both of our goals were scored at the goalmouth and Skinner isn't at his best coralling the puck. We gotta crash the crease and create chaos. Draisaitl is out also.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Got to shakeup Miller and Petey, I think Petey's looked good but he's going nowhere with Mikheyev and Hoglander on his line. Get Petey back with Brock somehow, whether it's load up the Lotto line or swap Miller and Petey.

I know Tocchet is pretty patient but down by 2 heading into the 3rd, got to try something. 

Time to shorten the bench and roll with three lines