[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

When was the last time Miller scored.christ I don't even remember.Unfortunately if the Miller line and Petey or lindholm line has to defend this whole series the team is screwed.If i build a team my third line is a pure checking line.Period.

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Lol someone might. 

Just announce he was playing with a significant injury after the playoffs. 

I'm sure JR can pull something off and fleece someone.. 

Yeah ...I'm hoping for a hernia.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

Shitty thing to say but ; A healthy Demko and this game would be 2-2.  Maybe better because the team plays different. 

💯 

demko is a superstar and a game changer team plays totally different in front of him. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Just now, 1-d said:

Stop shooting from the point and take the puck to the net. All the point shots are getting blocked / missing the net and we're not tipping the puck.

Both of our goals were scored at the goalmouth and Skinner isn't at his best coralling the puck. We gotta crash the crease and create chaos. Draisaitl is out also.

that's the only play they run it seems

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Shitty thing to say but ; A healthy Demko and this game would be 2-2.  Maybe better because the team plays different. 

Take Cole out of the equation and 2-0 Canucks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dude said:

When was the last time Miller scored.christ I don't even remember.Unfortunately if the Miller line and Petey or lindholm line has to defend this whole series the team is screwed.If i build a team my third line is a pure checking line.Period.

The Lindholm line has scored two of our goals.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

Imagine the impact say a Brady Tkachuk would made in a series like this…rumour is he could be on the block…

Oh damn rights. I said last week when that rumour cane out that I'd move anyone to bring a Tkachuk here. 

I watched Keith play growing up. Both his sons are beasts..  something in that blood line..

Id do Pettersson for Tkachuk no problem. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Cry me a river.

Didn't say I was complaining............ maybe pull a Torts and try and jump him in the locker room.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dude said:

miller has a hall pass here

My god, this must be like Cole’s worst game ever in his career.

Boeser’s stick looks like it’s made of rubber. Even Garland is off tonight. And Pettersson is doing his usual no-show thing. Not good vibes…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Yeah ...I'm hoping for a hernia.

Sure. Announce he had a hernia.. make a trade for a haul. 

Brady Tkachuk would be nice..

6 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

We are capable of scoring 3 or 4 against Edmonton in a period, but we need to really crank it up another notch across a few specific players.

More energy, less mistakes.

It sure would be nice if one of our 4 star players actually scored!     They are all but invisible.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Combover said:

Nucks need more pucks to the net skinner sucks 

and keep Cole on the bench and we might have a shot. 

They're going to have to really consider putting Juulsen in for Cole next game. I don't think I've ever watched 1 Canucks defenseman ever play this bad and screw his own team for 3 goals against in a playoff game before ffs.

Then Myers pulls a Cole so have to feel for the kid when it feels like his defense is wearing Soilers jerseys.

I think Demko has at least a couple of those but can't really fault the kid too much although his rebounds haven't been good and he does look shaky and wish he had Demko's size.