[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Oh damn rights. I said last week when that rumour cane out that I'd move anyone to bring a Tkachuk here. 

I watched Keith play growing up. Both his sons are beasts..  something in that blood line..

Id do Pettersson for Tkachuk no problem. 

Well if Calgary is dumb enough to trade Matthew Tkachuk for Huberdeau and then give him a ludicrous contract I’m confident Ottawa and their inept franchise would be dumb enough to jump on the opportunity to acquire Petey for Brady who more than likely wants out. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dude said:

When was the last time Miller scored.christ I don't even remember.Unfortunately if the Miller line and Petey or lindholm line has to defend this whole series the team is screwed.If i build a team my third line is a pure checking line.Period.

Well 1 goal for Petey and Miller isn’t going to win you many championships. Disappointing from a goal scoring standpoint so far. Our stars aren’t really being stars. It’s a big issue. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

I thought we were the better team that period, Oil just getting timely goals

I am concerned about our special teams though 

a good period, but only one stat matters.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

It sure would be nice if one of our 4 star players actually scored!     They are all but invisible.

Miller and Boeser have been making moves. Hughes has been busy covering for Hronek and well, yeah Pettersson’s been worth about $3M a year so far this playoffs. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Juulsen and Desmith in for Cole and Sillovs next game. 

If desmith is in next game u put him in now in the 3rd. He hasn't played in 12 days 

4 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Take Cole out of the equation and 2-0 Canucks.

This

Neither team has dominated its been pretty even

The puck luck has been on the Oilers side so far and defenietly not on Coles side

Just now, stawns said:

a good period, but only one stat matters.  

True that, be interesting to see how they respond in the third

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Combover said:

💯 

demko is a superstar and a game changer team plays totally different in front of him. 

Can’t blame 3 of those goals on Silovs. Cole left guy wide open, screened him and screened/ deflected one. Calling it…. Juulsen in next game, Cole out.

7 minutes ago, Pickly said:

Imagine the impact say a Brady Tkachuk would made in a series like this…rumour is he could be on the block…

Maybe Greener can do us a solid and sell the Sens on the attributes of Petey, Mik, and Hogs.

11 hours ago, Silent Man said:

I am watching with grand kids. Last time it was game #6 at Nash. 

Lets hope you and your grand kid can cheer them on to a late comeback win....

Have fun amigo... hopefully....

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Sure. Announce he had a hernia.. make a trade for a haul. 

Brady Tkachuk would be nice..

I'm hoping for a hernia and a story that he is disgruntled so we will let him go to anyone who will take on his (insane) contract. We can find plenty enough for the 8 million freed up.

5 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Shitty thing to say but ; A healthy Demko and this game would be 2-2.  Maybe better because the team plays different. 

And we'd maybe even be winning if it was Juulsen > Cole .   I heard Tocchet was weighing the idea.  Makes sense, playing a younger faster big D against the Coils.  Should have Could have Would have.

• Cheers 2