[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

1 minute ago, PistolPete13 said:

Maybe Greener can do us a solid and sell the Sens on the attributes of Petey, Mik, and Hogs.

They can send us back Giroux’s contract as a cap dump as I guarantee he’d be performing as well if not better than most of our top players these playoffs thus far. 

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

a good period, but only one stat matters.  

Well at the end of the game maybe.

This one isn't over yet as much as you're seemingly celebrating it as such.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Sadly this is our Petey this year. I have seen nothing from Petey the last three months that makes me feel confident he’s all of a sudden going to show up. He obviously has something mental going on that should scare management after signing that huge deal.

I think it's physical.  He doesn't get involved in physical play and can't release those Epic one timers like the first half of the year.     I'll bet $5 bucks we'll finally hear the truth about his injury at seasons end.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Can’t blame 3 of those goals on Silovs. Cole left guy wide open, screened him and screened/ deflected one. Calling it…. Juulsen in next game, Cole out.

Doesn’t matter if you blame or not  and I don’t but 

demko stops them that’s why he’s a vezina  nominee

i

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

I’d like to see Miller have more impact in the game. Hits are lovely and all, but our 100-point man needs to find the scoresheet more than he is. 

What about Petey???? No goals. Nothing. Nada. We have no second line. It’s insane we have made it this far without one.

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

I think it's physical.  He doesn't get involved in physical play and can't release those Epic one timers like the first half of the year.     I'll bet $5 bucks we'll finally hear the truth about his injury at seasons end.

Could it just be he's out of shape and fatigue has kicked in?

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Sadly this is our Petey this year. I have seen nothing from Petey the last three months that makes me feel confident he’s all of a sudden going to show up. He obviously has something mental going on that should scare management after signing him to that huge deal.

He’s in his own way.

If he remains a non factor in the playoffs, a lot of questions are going to start being asked. 

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

He’s in his own way.

If he remains a non factor in the playoffs, a lot of questions are going to start being asked. 

We have our very own Mitch Marner on our hands

• Haha 1