[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

He’s in his own way.

If he remains a non factor in the playoffs, a lot of questions are going to start being asked. 

Maybe a lot of questions about his off-season training should be asked.

2 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

I’d like to see Miller have more impact in the game. Hits are lovely and all, but our 100-point man needs to find the scoresheet more than he is. 

The $11.6M man is more of a concern right now. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, wesley said:

Hrudey says the goal was not Silovs' fault and he should be pulled. Make sense?🙄

Demko would have had that one. to DeSmith or not DeSmith in the turd

1 minute ago, Combover said:

Doesn’t matter if you blame or not  and I don’t but 

demko stops them that’s why he’s a vezina  nominee

i

I doubt he stops #3

I don’t even think the Oilers are the better team. We’re essentially running on fumes from the Joshua line. All our top guys are struggling.

Just now, MoneyMiller said:

Miller pretty much gift wraps 90% of our goals with great passes and crazy compete it seems, what is he supposed to score and assist every goal for the team? lol

Nope.Don't agree.this game both powerplays his passes have not been good.The one thing i won't hang on him is RT is killing our offense right now with his line having to shut down Mcdavid. not sure where the offense is going to come from if that line does nothing but defend.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Maybe a lot of questions about his off-season training should be asked.

I thought you said you thought it was mental? Stay with the script, bruh!

• Haha 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

The $11.6M man is more of a concern right now. 

I think it’s crazy that it’s not more of a talking point. It’s just seems like it’s ok he has been a no show which suggests that he has an injury and that’s why they aren’t putting him in front of the media very often and why Tochett isn’t being hard on him.

Just now, Dude said:

Nope.Don't agree.this game both powerplays his passes have not been good.The one thing i won't hang on him is RT is killing our offense right now with his line having to shut down Mcdavid. not sure where the offense is going to come from if that line does nothing but defend.

Well from what I've seen Petey and the rest of the powerplay hasn't done enough either.

8 minutes ago, Pickly said:

Well if Calgary is dumb enough to trade Matthew Tkachuk for Huberdeau and then give him a ludicrous contract I’m confident Ottawa and their inept franchise would be dumb enough to jump on the opportunity to acquire Petey for Brady who more than likely wants out. 

Plus with Pettersson signed for 8 years they don't have to worry about his leaving soon. 

Brady is signed for 4 more years vs 8 years for Pettersson 

• Like 1