[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

1 minute ago, Breadnbutta said:

We are getting lucky.

Silovs is not doing well

Skinner is trash too.. Demko was our secret sauce its unreal just unreal he got hurt last minute otherwise this series is cake

Just now, VegasCanuck said:

There we go, pick them apart!

Edmonton has issues around defensive coverage, we just need to keep pushing...

Like I mentioned earlier, Skinner is beatable, we are beating ourselves with some mistakes. Take the mistakes out, we're probably winning or tied at least 

• Like 1

Tocchet is being out-coached.

Kevin Bieksa, who knows his hockey says:  "Gotta get Pettersson going... put him on the Lotto line"... do something...."   Tocchet does nothing.

Cause yes, even the commentators noticed Hoglander missed two golden opportunities to put Pettersson in the clear... ('cause Hoglander doesn't pass... he can shoot... but passing... no)

The other guy on the line Mikheyev has a golden opportunity at the side of the net... hands of stone.

Meanwhile the boneheads will blame Pettersson... although in fact, he has played well... offensively making a couple excellent passes, defensively broke up a potential breakaway.

Meanwhile the other top line... Miller's.... has been able to control the puck... but no finish... no real 5 on 5 chance.

So we are dependent on the Lindholm line for offense?  Cause the 4th line is not doing anything.

---

So what should Tocchet do?

Re-unite the Lotto line, make Lindholm's line the 2nd line... responsibility for checking McDavid... when they have been on the ice vs McDavid they have done a good job.

Put Suter as the center for Hoglander and Mikheyev, that's your new 3rd line.

Do something... cause right now its not working.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

😵‍💫 you can blame yes actually. When a guy is left wide open, or you can’t see the puck because Cole is screening… yes I can and WILL blame. 

Yeah blame Cole he’s been an insult to a turd. 

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Go ahead then and do it already. Stop looking for attention. No one cares if you ignore me or not.

Your a troll. We all know it. Quit pretending. Just cheer for the oil already. 

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

Skinner is trash too.. Demko was our secret sauce its unreal just unreal he got hurt last minute otherwise this series is cake

With Demko we would steamroll our way to the finals.

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

I’ll just assume that was an attempt to pull the ol’ reverse jinx…because I think you’ve watched enough hockey over your life time to not believe those words you typed out there.

again, they didn't say ot was both guys until after the commercial break