[Discussion] Get rid of Embellishment - a simple plan

4 minute meeting to discuss if the puck went over the glass, No meeting to discuss why Hugh's face is bleeding.

NHL reviews shot clock totals post game. NHL doesn't review bad dives and embellishments.

I agree.

Have a Post Game Review, PGR

1 game

3 game

5 game

Intervals.

• Vintage 1

On 5/30/2024 at 11:09 PM, HKSR said:

This came up on my Facebook feed... happy to see no Canucks dives called on the list.  Check out Sundqvist lmao.

image.thumb.png.38486644eeac34d5f8eb76da1090931c.png

the fact Oilers have only been called once make the list worthless... seen them dive numerous times against Canucks during the regular season...

On 5/30/2024 at 6:09 PM, HKSR said:

This came up on my Facebook feed... happy to see no Canucks dives called on the list.  Check out Sundqvist lmao.

image.thumb.png.38486644eeac34d5f8eb76da1090931c.png

Ones that were called.    Love to see a list of players tabulated who looked at the ref like he stole their lunch money while your brother wasn't around to help stop that and pile on.    Probably have a good idea of what team and who gets the most pout index.    Believe Tochett was and co were coaching them not to steep to those levels. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

4 minute meeting to discuss if the puck went over the glass, No meeting to discuss why Hugh's face is bleeding.

NHL reviews shot clock totals post game. NHL doesn't review bad dives and embellishments.

I agree.

Have a Post Game Review, PGR

1 game

3 game

5 game

Intervals.

Once your on a list and it's passed around, that's a hard rep to lose.   You'd get the same sort of attention guys like Marchment,  Kasperitis,  Samuellson,  Torres, Cooke and Marchment got just in a different way. 

• Cheers 1