[PGT] Edmonton at Vancouver ~ Round 2 - Game 1

I think drycycle might be on the limp and mcwhiner is getting frustrated. We need to keep laying the smack down on these guys. One win is just one more step in the right direction.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Darius said:

Elliot just said that McDavid never had a playoff game where he didnt have a shot.   Talk about shut down....

Ya he’s almost like the hulk. You don’t want to make him angry. You just know the next game he might have ten shots on goal. Canucks gotta be ready for an angry Oils squad.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Report back please and thank you. 

I’m relatively early into the thread, but holy cow the bravado from that fanbase. Imagine being that confident with a Skinner in net. 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

You have to sign him and Joshua over anyone else leaving. Including Hronek. He just impacts the game more.

Agreed, we were lucky to get past the Preds, they manhandled us, we need to get bigger physically, plus we can't just let other teams beat up on Hughes, we have to answer back or teams will just keep doing it until he either becomes slowed or injured.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, 24K said:

He did great defending the 6 on 5. At least he is still contributing defensively. 

He wasn't bad today, had a couple of looks... he'll come around... just need the first one to go in...

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

What makes this so much sweeter is the nay sayers…also having oiler fans and general anti-Canucks colleagues at work.

its only game one, its only game one

love garlands comment that we will enjoy it for 5 minutes then focus on game 2

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

I’m relatively early into the thread, but holy cow the bravado from that fanbase. Imagine being that confident with a Skinner in net. 😂

And we dont have Demko... 

• Desmenko 3

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya he’s almost like the hulk. You don’t want to make him angry. You just know the next game he might have ten shots on goal. Canucks gotta be ready for an angry Oils squad.

I think they will be ok.  i dont see Cole making the same series of mistakes again.   Theres something about this team.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

The picture of the Edmonton viewing party after the 4th goal was priceless. Oh wait, that was video? 

Yep, and back to the Rigs in the morning..........oil-rig-sludge.gif(The Alberta "Advantage" 🤣)

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 1