[PGT] Edmonton at Vancouver ~ Round 2 - Game 1

2 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Nikita Zadorov has more goals in 6 playoff games than him f sakes. 0 freakin goals in 6 playoff games . Real winner. I've seriously lost my patience with this kid. Every single year, he dissappears , and so far, useless in the playoffs too

Dude was a PPG in 2020; but we have no clue what the hell his problem is this time. I seriously hope there's some legitimate reason for why he seems out of it because there's no excuse at this point for being useless; eventually it will truly cost us

5 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Is there anyone that can post the postgame talk from the panel, as we can't see it here in UK.... Such a weird feeling, in the midst of all the euphoria, nothing....

Please help....

Onhockey.tv tune in brother 

• Like 1

Just now, Darius said:

I think they will be ok.  i dont see Cole making the same series of mistakes again.   Theres something about this team.

Juulsen needs to get in there next game.  You have to avoid him getting rusty when he'll clearly be needed.

• Like 1

"We know that we can beat these guys"

Then references, "well they've beat us 5 games in a row this year"

Yes. Matters.

"The only stat that matters"

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Just now, TortorellasRant said:

Lets enjoy it but no way in hell this guy is going to not be a force at some point.

Just keep playing him physically and he'll be scared.  Everyone knows he can't handle the rough stuff and starts concentrating on diving and tantrums when it happens.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Jaimito said:

Silovs > Skinner 

... and he didn't bring his A, B or C game to the rink to start this game ... Ian Clark will have him sorted out and back to playing stingy goaltending by game 2 ... unless DeSmith gets the call. 

• Upvote 1