[PGT] Edmonton at Vancouver ~ Round 2 - Game 1

3 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Have to watch out for angry McDavid.. he always has a monster game after his disappointing one 

Good point. I bet the media will be pumping those tires leading into the next one and rightfully so - it’s unlikely we’re able to contain McDavid as well as we did tonight every game this series though so I fully expect the boys are anticipating and ready!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Can someone please post Skinners reaction after the Garland goal 🤣

Also: Ryan Whitney is in hiding, I can confirm

I like the spittin chiclets pod, but he'll apologize and brown nose if we win, 

Wow what a game! This is certainly a lot more entertaining than the last series!

When down 4-1, I somehow knew we’d pull it off as Edmonton seemed a little fortunate to be up by 3. 

Glad Drysaddle is banged up and I hope we keep up the physicality against their top players, so they’re all pretty banged up.

My only complaint is about Ian Cole. A rough night at the office for him. Hope he bounces back. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

So, I literally opened the window when the clock ran out and laughed REALLY loudly and hysterically at our neighbors across the street.

I then put a sign up on their gate about an hour ago....

1 - 0

5 down, 11 to go, takes 16 post season wins to win the cup! One day at a time, guys!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Love that Tocchet addressed the embellishment issue publicly prior to this series.  Brilliant move.

I feel like it led to us getting a non-call on that Desharnais slash on Boeser as we were still battling to get back into it - but if it led to other attempted embellishments not getting called the other way as well then I’m good. Obviously with this result I’m good.

• Upvote 1

Love how mcdavid called the goals weird ones ….so a clap bomb an insane tip and a garly fake shot are weird 😂 i do think Silovs looked really shakey tonight but i dont think u go away from him next game unless its an L game 2 

• Like 1