[PGT] Edmonton at Vancouver ~ Round 2 - Game 1

1 minute ago, iceman1964 said:

Yeah he's killing it for over 7 mil.. oh yeah that's change!  Season play means nothing if you can't pitch in when the chips are down. 🙂

Yep, just keep on putting out the bullshit facts.

4 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

He's being paid 7.35 million... and by NHL standards he is way out producing the average pay for 89 points... not even counting last years 102 points.  Mitch Marner has been paid 11.5 for the past few seasons and has fewer points than Pettersson.

Next year if he regresses below 89 points, you can complain... Bozo.

I think you just let him win the argument utilizing regular season stats when everyone's concern is clearly about the playoffs.

Just now, J-23 said:

Pettersson had a good game, not his fault his linemates can’t pass him the puck when he’s wide open. Bieksa is right.

Anyways, Canucks win.

I get not wanting to break-up the Lindholm like but I can’t help but wonder how Petey would do with them. Hoglander and Mikheyev just don’t cut it. It’s just default cause the Miller and Lindholm lines are so good 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Pettersson had a good game, not his fault his linemates can’t pass him the puck when he’s wide open. Bieksa is right.

Anyways, Canucks win.

Exactly right... why he should be playing with Miller/Boeser.

Just now, viking mama said:

Wow! The BOS Bruins can’t depart from these play-offs soon enough for me.

Bruins lose 6-1 & their coach is out there yapping to the media & praising them all for essentially breaking the rules of hockey &…you guessed it…getting misconducts & fighting!!

^What a dog!

It’s supposed to be a new era for these players, buddy…where they’re to do no intentional harm & respect their  fellow union bros & all that!

I know the BOS/FLA series will be getting the kind of officiating & refs that Jeremy Jacobs (perennial NHL-BOG Chairman & Bruins owner) pays for…..but I’d still love to see the NYR face our ‘Nucks in this year’s SC-Final, as a 30th anniversary re-match of their meet-up in ‘94.

I favor the speed, skill & passion of the hard-nosed elite…rather than suffer through these Bruins drama-queens gooning-it-up & having the usual suspects (old-school referees) either call nothing….or misinterpret everything! 

So, please hockey-gods, knock these  knuckle-dragging drama-queens from BOS out of it, ASAP.  

Appearantly that might happen with a broom soon enough 

• Vintage 1

Posted (edited)

Looks like every 3 games the Canucks will come back in 3rd period. Game 1 and 4 vs. Preds and game 1 vs. EDM. So, I predict they will do it again in game 4 of this series.🤪

Edited by wesley

12 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Do the next 3 please and thank you.

I could but others have them claimed. If they don't win then I will step up again for sure. 

• Like 3