[PGT] Edmonton at Vancouver ~ Round 2 - Game 1

I still can't believe it... I'm going to wake up tomorrow still thinking it was a beautiful dream... then check the highlights & realize life is awesome. 

Incredible win. What resilience. They were the better 5 on 5 team & just stuck with it all night.

6 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Oilers will come out hard on Friday. We have to maintain what we did after 4-1 and learn from the plays that lead to it being 4-1. 

We can thwart their efforts on Friday. 

I thought they already came out hard tonight.  Paper tigers. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, iceman1964 said:

Still waiting... You can put up 200 points in the reg season but if you disappear in the post season, what does it matter? 

Yeah, just keep hoping Pettersson will fail... as you have all season.

But remember, the Canucks will not win the Cup without the whole team performing.

You seem to have a problem with thinking this through... the Canucks can't make a trade in the middle of the playoffs bozo.

Instead of thinking of solutions which would allow Pettersson to get back on track, you prefer to hate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

What if I were a Canuck

Would I still just suck?

He’s got no tail to tuck

Cuz he’s a sissy cuck

His back is sore from being stuck

Bent over to fuck

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

I thought they already came out hard tonight.  Paper tigers. 

Yup not worried. Silovs will be more ready and if he get a solid Cole that will help. Nucks have to be careful with the refs I have a bad feeling they will inject themselves into next game unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

He could score no goals for all I care as long as we keep winning. I get it Pete needs to get his shit going. But I really don’t give a shit if we are winning. He did make a some hella good defensive plays tonight if that’s worth anything to anyone 

So what happens if we start losing games where we need help and he keeps being invisible? You ok with that?  He's about to be our highest paid player next season and your ok with that?? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Devron said:

Reminds me of game 1 of the regular season when everyone was pumping their tires about being Stanley cup favourites. Then we beat them 8-1 haha 

Exactly this. It's like Leafs fans only ... the same!

shaq-laugh.gif

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Yeah, just keep hoping Pettersson will fail... as you have all season.

But remember, the Canucks will not win the Cup without the whole team performing.

You seem to have a problem with thinking this through... the Canucks can't make a trade in the middle of the playoffs bozo.

Instead of thinking of solutions which would allow Pettersson to get back on track, you prefer to hate.

Well if you think it's hate then you go ahead and think that, and no we can't trade him anytime soon and if he keeps it up every year we won't be able to ever flip him. how far are we going to get exactly when your star player disappears when the season ends and the chips are down?