[PGT] Edmonton at Vancouver ~ Round 2 - Game 1

Is this a better comeback or the one Nashville where Boeser scores his hatrick!!!!

What a crazy game last night...and I thought we were done 4-1 going to 3rd period!! 

13 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Terrific.  McDavid returned the favor then. You want a shoutdown guy, go get a shutdown center. That's not what he's paid superstar money for 

I'd take that tradeoff any day.

If it leads to a win, who gives a crap?

Just now, HarbularyBattery said:

ive seen foreheads

ive even seen a few fiveheads

this is the first time ive ever seen a sixhead

They both have some form of Dwarfism, fuckin chiiiiiilll

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Can y'all stop making fun of people with disabilities? Fucks wrong with you?

Assumed it was AI, no intent to make fun of anyone other than McDavid.  Point taken, though.  Peace.

1 hour ago, MattJVD said:

Normally yes, but we sent them a conditional 4th round pick that gets upgraded to a 3rd rounder if we make the conference finals.

Price of doing business, and the cost relative to: "Who gives a shit if We Win The Division and have to give Cowgary our 3rd!?!"

11 hours ago, DSVII said:

Was at the game, what an amazing atmosphere. I think I'll remember this one for a long time.

And once again, a reminder we didn't lose the lindholm trade. Our former flames were killing it today. 

Really pleased for you amigo as well as the rest of the folks that got to experience this... what a night...

And yes, said it from day one, even if Lindholm ends up being a rental, it was well worth it... WE won the first round and the younger players got some very important reps....

However if they can continue to produce like this, who knows, where this leads... 

Have fun @DSVII

47 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

I highly doubt that. Probably something misinterpreted.

In the modern pc world, it is ok to say or do anything to old white men.

What's he gonna do, crack a cracker joke?  A sunburn burn?

1 hour ago, Nucker67 said:

I wonder, with Draisaitl's back issues, he was in some discomfort on the bench, could it be from the Zads cross-check in the back earlier? If Drai's back is hurting, this is good news for the Canucks.

Unfortunate as it is for everyone involved, if the Coffey rumour is true, it could be a distraction for the Oilers. If the Kane "angry stomp out" is true, then this will also be an issue in the Oilers room. No shots for McDavid in Game 1, a hurting Draisaitl. Turmoil in Edmonton.

Can you elaborate? What Coffey Rumours, and what happened with Kane?

13 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

All is well in Coiler Fandom Land

image.png.b69de3ac57d1fdc2c6bd3c02ed23f99f.png

And you can also use the springboard for diving lessons so you're well prepared in life.

8 hours ago, Canuck-Oni said:

He is pitching in when the chips are down though...

He made a fantastic play just 2 games ago....the game 6 game winning goal against the Preds...

Ok so is he on the same page as JTM? Not even close! Compare JTM to EP, it's not even in the same ballpark, it's one thing to say Petey does something good here and there but he's not going out there like JTM does, JTM is all in, normally on every shift, can you say that about Petey? Made a fantastic play 2 games ago? Woohoo!  JTM does that every game and plays with a ton more passion! That's what I expect from Petey too, your saying that's wrong to expect that? 

The Canucks D game is strong. I also re-watched the NHL in 30 (or whatever it's called), 3rd period, they shut it down, didn't give the Oilers much of anything. Lindholm, Pettersson, Joshua, Miller (and more) were all very good. And those are just the forwards.  Zadorov, Myers and Soucy are beasts to play against, all kinds of trouble for McDavid, Draisaitl and Kane.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Lots did by the sounds of it lol

Of course. It is Vancouver/BC we just can't resist.

My fart smells worse than yours....no it doesn't. YES IT DOES let's fight but only on social media. In the mean time you should buy my shitty vodka.

We fall for it every time like stealing candy from a baby.

Edited by chris12345
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1