[PGT] Edmonton at Vancouver ~ Round 2 - Game 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

This is the thing. With our third line playing so well, if our top 6 (specially Petey, although a pretty decent game tonight) can really get going, we are a scary team.

Edited by Ronaldoescobar
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

canucks never need to pack a lunch when they play the oilers because they can always eat theirs. and it's always delicious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • MillerTime 2

Just now, -dlc- said:

I don't mind McD interviews when they lose. 

Let's hear some excuses.

"Some weird ones" Yeah, you mean 3 in the third? Weird.

Maybe if he concentrated on leading by example and backchecking instead of diving and then crying like the gutless coward that  he is, he wouldn't have to give excuses.  You can't win with a captain with those kind of character issues.

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Did we watch the same game? Nucks dominated the last two periods. The Coilers just got lucky with those two quick goals. 

We were bobbling the puck and didn’t have poise on the back end. I feel it’s uncharacteristic of this team and normally our composure is a lot better. 

Bad decisions with the puck and rushing it too much first 2 periods, last period looked a lot more like the Canucks for the way we defend. 

• Like 1

Just now, HughesYerDaddy said:

We just won dude. Give it a rest.

Well I do agree he can’t go the whole playoffs not scoring. It’s amazing what we have been able to do. Even if it’s the next gabe where he gets a goal he has to show up and make an offensive impact at some point. I agree let’s enjoy the win though.