[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Worse, 3 kids jumping on me and a horny wife. My point was that a pulled back can be debilitating but also heals 100% very quickly.

Horny wives are just the worst!

• Haha 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

Tell me about it, thanks to her I have 3 kids, could have been rich, had a cool car and hot girlfriends but nope, I’m stuck with a hornywife.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I would have thought Bure might have been on this list in 1994, but I guess not.GNMIOXAWcAAvS2B?format=jpg&name=small

On top of that he did it on one leg. Basically looked like a table/rod table hockey player out there. Its best he sits in his suit watching the game with the oilers other scratches. 

However the league needs more names like Newsy Lalonde in it!!

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

So damn needy! Were not machines. Would it also hurt to light a candle once in a while at the very least??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Tell me about it, thanks to her I have 3 kids, could have been rich, had a cool car and hot girlfriends but nope, I’m stuck with a hornywife.

I love how you one-worded hornywife like it’s a category of people who are afflicted with something haha! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Just tuned in to Sportsnet and almost had a heart attack! 4-1 Oil!..phew..fool me one.

And they lost Marchand, not a good day to be a bear.

3 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Anyone watching the Bruins fans right now?? Throwing full beers and other crap on the ice and about to riot. Luv it!

9 shots for the Bruins with 14 mins left

3 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Finally EPx2 on the same team.

Next man up when needed.  The flight to Edmonton will be more full than usual. 

I’m not sure if the Black Aces are going to be travelling with the team. At the moment they are just practicing in Abbotsford.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TortorellasRant said:

Hopefully Zadorov lays out Draisaitl like the Red Army on Berlin circa 1945.

Thinking Garland can lay out Draisitl by the sounds of his heath. 

Hopefully the team isn't as cocky as our fan base is tonight. Edmonton is gonna rally tonight and it's gonna take a strong effort to pick up the W. Hopefully they're not overconfident and act as if they're still the underdogs.

Go Nucks!