[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

I have to ask:

Why is Kelly Sutherland... with all his negative history with the Canucks, assigned to Ref this game???

Why is he not assigned to one of the American series?

Gotta wonder... is he once again, gonna be the designated hitman for the NHL???

• ThereItIs 2

Just now, 43isprime said:

Do you find that the TNT feed mutes out the crowd noise while the commentators are talking? I find it really annoying.

Yes they do. Their mixing is all over the place cause of it. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jesscode said:

Anyone watching the tnt feed? Hey make it sound like the Oilers are up 7 goals in a 3-0 series...

Just stroking those losers

I think it’s more of a wanting Edmonton to move on and why they aren’t giving Canucks a chance. I am sure most of the press haven’t even watched our boys play. One thing that I found disrespectful was an Edmonton media member saying the Oilers playing their B game should beat the Canucks. Edmonton looks way worse defensively than Nashville right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 43isprime said:

Do you find that the TNT feed mutes out the crowd noise while the commentators are talking? I find it really annoying.

I hadn't noticed but I don't doubt it. 

2 minutes ago, vancouveryou said:

I thinks world best player is not Connor baby McDavid whatsoever. It is No. 27, Leon D... (I can't spell his last name. It is German.) Anyway, without him, Coilers are nothing. No. 97 is also nothing. ha ha.

You make a valid point. But I actually think MacKinnon is better than both, and already has a Cup

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spook007 said:

Bet they use sign language in their household... surely he's deaf...nobody would be able to listen to that weido all day long...

I could listen to a cow mooo longer than I could listen to her voice 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I've been saying that for years. But oh well.

I made my son practice with a sherwood straight blade. Composite in the game it self

Led his team

The other parents followed suit

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Best period by Petey this offseason so far. Love to see it.

No no offseason, ‘post season’ 

we don’t want any off season for a long time yet :classic_biggrin:

Edited by NucksFan
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

I have to ask:

Why is Kelly Sutherland... with all his negative history with the Canucks, assigned to Ref this game???

It’s pretty obvious which team the NHL wants to move on to the next round. They want McDavid there. Disgusting.

• Cheers 1

Just now, -Buzzsaw- said:

I have to ask:

Because Bettman  has to think which Canadian team he wants to go deeper. The answer is easy: McDavid. But he sucked last time so needs extra help hence he gets a ref that hates the Canucks. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, GoCanGo said:

I could listen to a cow mooo longer than I could listen to her voice 

Are you sure? Two cows doing it is equivalent to 747 taking off 

Just now, HKSR said:

If this is the Oilers big push back, we're probably gonna be ok.

Yeah i actually saw heavier pushes from Nashville at times…and they definitely don’t have the high-end skill Edmonton has. I think Edmonton is just praying they get enough PPs to make the difference in this series. If it’s called pretty even and there aren’t many PPs for either team, I’d say Vancouver’s chances of winning this series are pretty damn good

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think it’s more of a wanting Edmonton to move on and why they aren’t giving Canucks a chance. I am sure most of the press haven’t even watched our boys play. One thing that I found disrespectful was an Edmonton media member saying the Oilers playing their B game should beat the Canucks. Edmonton looks way worse defensively than Nashville right now.

They want that storyline of McDavid finally breaking through and getting to the finals. 

Most also predicted Oilers winning the cup so they are cheering for that to not have egg on their face. 

• Cheers 1

Really have to say there is something about Simpson that pisses me off. Given that he used to play for the Oil I guess that is par for the course. 

• Cheers 1