[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

No they don't. 

Funny because I run reading competitionds in my school and we have both reading, science and math competitions in my district.

So You run reading competionds ?

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Darius said:

they weathered all that and Skinner is a sieve...a quick counter punch goal in OT will put a stake in their hearts...

First we need to have the puck on our stick and force Skinner to make saves. All we did in the 3rd was leaking the puck in our zone left and right, and we nearly lost the game right there.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, stawns said:

No they don't. 

Funny because I run reading competitionds in my school and we have both reading, science and math competitions in my district.

What’s a competitiond?

clear sign of lack of education right there

Edited by Huggy Bear
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, TortorellasRant said:

well, if we come out like we played that third period, this will be a quick OT.

Like KB said, maybe the big guns for edm are tired.  They played a huge chunk of that period.

Like I said, id load up the lotto line and go head to head

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

It's a hard game to play, you don't wanna sit back but any over-aggressive mistake creates an odd man situation for McD.

Yeah and the stamina/endurance McD has is ridiculous.  Very hard to defend.  Just gotta stick w it

Lol I tried to have a conversation with Oilers fans on Reddit and Holy smokes they are certainly not like Nashville fans.  I still have a lot of respect for the Preds fans.  Hope we win this.  Would be really sweet.

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Skinner is not an issue 

It's puck possession.  Nux need to get the puck. 

Yes, testing Skinner would be the next.