[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

4 minutes ago, Knucklhd said:

Can't play Juulsen, he is far to penalty prone.  It'll kill us with that Edmonton PP

Bullshit. Juulsen has been a legit, reliable bottom pair dman this year. Way better than Cole has played the last couple games.

• Cheers 1

I was super into cole's play last series. I said that last game as well. But after this and his mistakes last game, i just dont know if i have the trust to keep him in the lineup. Juls will also make mistakes, but i dont think this severe and he would add another physical element. Let cole sit until another d is out. 

Can someone just hack the league email database and publish the contents? I'd love to see all the back and forth about how they fix games!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

F'n COLE Again     He's single handedly trying to win the series for the Oilers!    Bench him next game!

I don’t know what the love in with him is. If times passed him by the coach has to realize that and take him out. This is a vet making horrible mistakes.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

just stop whining about the refs.They lost the game with to many players standing still.To many just throwing the puck up the boards to be cut off and the puck taken away.No playing with the speed at all.Reminds me of so many seasons of crap the last few years.Cole needs to park it for a couple games and rest up.Tired body leads to a tired mind and poor play like in overtime is the result.

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

I think some of this defensive shell comes from probably trying to protect a rookie goalie .  The team plays a little more assertive with Demko in net. 

That said, mcgoldenboy played like half the game.  Do they think they are going to march to the cup on the back of one line?

IF we don't make it through this round, Mcdavid and Draisatl will be limping into round 3.  Colorado or Dallas will run these guys over.

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

the lineup could use some new blood, lafferty and pizza man have done nothing this series 

I agree... I think Podz should replace someone.

No changes on defense... yeah Cole has made mistakes, but he is still the best option.

He will play better next game.

Just now, XxNaslundxX said:

I was super into cole's play last series. I said that last game as well. But after this and his mistakes last game, i just dont know if i have the trust to keep him in the lineup. Juls will also make mistakes, but i dont think this severe and he would add another physical element. Let cole sit until another d is out. 

Yeah the thing with Juls is he will take a bad penalty guaranteed, might be worth it for the hits he'll give

• Upvote 1

Refs missed calls both ways imo..didn't determine outcome. Canucks randomly decided to play like timid bitches and lost this game with ineptitude. Emphasized by Cole. They gave the Oilers way too much respect that frankly isn't warranted at all. That team is slightly LESS than a one line team right and they backed off and gave them all the time in the world every shift. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, zduck14 said:

Bullshit. Juulsen has been a legit, reliable bottom pair dman this year. Way better than Cole has played the last couple games.

Didn't say he wasn't.  I happen to really like him, and think he will be a regular next year....BUT, he takes a lot of penalties, and bad reaching ones too. Mcdavid will eat him up

• Vintage 1

• Ribs locked and unpinned this topic
  • Ribs unfeatured this topic