[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

Just now, King Heffy said:

Should warn Sutherland that he's going to get exposed for his corruption if he doesn't start conducting himself appropriately.

Should have warned him after 2011. There’s nothing new to report here.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Dude you run your trap all night every night , go back to your chalk board chief! Your the pro. Too bad your not behind the bench. The refs are shit again and your trolling again. Good night. 

Man, you had a hat trick of "you're" in one sentence.  That's an impressive display of a lack of education there 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Who do you want more? Him or Zadorov?

Allvin will make a list of D he has to sign in order of priority and see how he does.

I mean, Hronek has a lot of cred but at this point, is he ahead of Z in the pecking order?  Not in my books

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

Should have warned him after 2011. There’s nothing new to report here.

Yeah, but the team needs to eat the fine and call him out personally until the league understands that his continued employment isn't acceptable.

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Oilers smell blood and Canucks look tired in the 3rd, you gotta be fooling to think Canucks can go up 2-0 as much as I hate to say it McDavid won't let them go down 2 to 0

Idiot

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Oilers smell blood and Canucks look tired in the 3rd, you gotta be fooling to think Canucks can go up 2-0 as much as I hate to say it McDavid won't let them go down 2 to 0

The game is tied...