[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Yeah, but the team needs to eat the fine and call him out personally until the league understands that his continued employment isn't acceptable.

The league will defend its officiating until the bitter end. To call itself out is suicide. Just accept the fact officiating can be volatile. Try being an NFL fan where it’s even more lopsided and corrupt than you could ever imagine. 

Edited by Pickly
  • Cheers 1

People saying to start skating or start competing, those are clueless statements... these are proffesional hockey players if they are tired it's because they are at the end of their will

You can't compete every game against McDavid and Oilers in their prime it was going  to catch up to Vancouver just relax 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KILLER said:

Hughes tripped and ignored that.

They've let the other teams abuse Hughes all playoffs.  Even the obvious high stick from mcdavid wasn't called.

Just now, Heretic said:

I just want to know what you're implying with "the bar so low" comment. 

Ok since I have to spell it out if an idiot like him can teach it’s no surprise people use the incorrect your and you’re’s. 

I hope and believe your wife is one of the good ones but those are few and far between these days. 

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

People saying to start skating or start competing, those are clueless statements... these are proffesional hockey players if they are tired it's because they are at the end of their will

You can't compete every game against McDavid and Oilers in their prime it was going  to catch up to Vancouver just relax 

I don't know about that. Edmonton are a good team but they are not the bar. Vancouver is higher on the pecking order.