[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Ok since I have to spell it out if an idiot like him can teach it’s no surprise people use the incorrect your and you’re’s. 

I hope and believe your wife is one of the good ones but those are few and far between these days. 

My wife was so tired of the crap the government was providing for literacy, that she became an author and writes children's books that teach them to read (kids, not the government - no way to teach them).

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Ok since I have to spell it out if an idiot like him can teach it’s no surprise people use the incorrect your and you’re’s. 

I hope and believe your wife is one of the good ones but those are few and far between these days. 

He’s alway showing posters using the wrong “your you’re”but he obviously doesn’t spell check his own spelling errors . Which there’s no shortage of. For a teacher 

Edited by Chon derry

Just now, Pickly said:

Fair enough but it’s only really happened once the last few years where the NFL has actually barred an officiating team from calling games. In reality the league favours certain players. They get favourable calls and refs most certainly steer games

They still will do it and will be honest if a call was egregiously bad.  Bettman went on national TV when the refs were openly rigging the series between us and San Jose and claimed there was absolutely no issue.  At this point, the league is going to be criminally liable if a player gets hurt as a result of Sutherland's repeated misconduct.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Heretic said:

Wrong.  The issue is all the Liberal morons out there - you know, the idiots that voted for Christy Clark - she cut education budget back at the beginning of the 21st century - now we have a whole generation of young adults that can barely tie their shoes. 

Did you know that no one fails anymore?

Did you know that a kid can show up for 20% of the school year and still pass?

Education is a f'n joke here - and it's not the teachers - their hands are tied.

We are so far behind the US now.

Sorry - gets me rattled when I see anyone put down a teacher.

Teachers are used to it and it's always the ones who aren't very smart anyway

For the record, I agree about the Christy Clarke era, but our education system, in bc, is still among the best in the world, it's just underfunded

I actually can’t believe Soucy went for that hit, like McDavid is on the ice and we are up by 1, you have to know better.

• Upvote 1