[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

Just now, XxNaslundxX said:

Im still sticking with my 3rd period hope that garland wins this. It is his time. 

Garland is a good pick.

Just to be a contrarian, I’ll go Lafferty as an unlikely hero.

• Like 1

Just now, J-23 said:

I actually can’t believe Soucy went for that hit, like McDavid is on the ice and we are up by 1, you have to know better.

People barked at Hronek for not pinching earlier and I felt that was the smart play.

1 minute ago, XxNaslundxX said:

Im still sticking with my 3rd period hope that garland wins this. It is his time. 

I don’t care who, at anyone on our team score the ot gwg!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Wrong.  The issue is all the Liberal morons out there - you know, the idiots that voted for Christy Clark - she cut education budget back at the beginning of the 21st century - now we have a whole generation of young adults that can barely tie their shoes. 

Did you know that no one fails anymore?

Did you know that a kid can show up for 20% of the school year and still pass?

Education is a f'n joke here - and it's not the teachers - their hands are tied.

We are so far behind the US now.

Sorry - gets me rattled when I see anyone put down a teacher.

There's those in administration (who your beef is with) and those on the front lines (the victims)

I have issues with the "shaping young minds" mantra that I've heard for decades.  And ya, I've had 2 kids go thru the system with mixed results

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, stawns said:

Can't call a TO on an icing

Yeah - it was the play before that, when they were able to change the D, but momentum was all with Edmonton.  Moot point now, though

It's a miracle we survived the 3rd. Every pass and clearing attempt went right to the Oilers and they cycled the puck at will against us.

We just played the worst period so we'll only go upward from here. Let's go boys!!

• ThereItIs 1