[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

Just now, AngryGoose said:

Tocc is going to hate the break outs from the third.  Won a bunch of FO but Oil kept the puck in zone.  If they can start moving the puck out of the D zone better, maybe not fight the puck as much I think theyll start generating chances.

What blows me away is he shouts to the rooftops about this but doesn't ever call a time out to stop the momentum of it from happening shift after shift.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Heretic said:

No where near.

Here's another example:

In my day, if you hit another kid on school grounds, you were suspended for a week.

Do it again - kicked out of the school (this was Burnaby late 70's).

Today, they give the teacher shit for allowing it to happen - when they weren't even anywhere near the incident.

The US has educational competitions in elementary school - here - there is no competition. 

No they don't. 

Funny because I run reading competitionds in my school and we have both reading, science and math competitions in my district.

Just now, GoCanGo said:

McDiver and the Oilers ref keeping the oilers in it. 

RT should have went with the lotto line if knoblauch put MCD and drai on the same line.  

• ThereItIs 1

I do feel like this is a game we normally lose. I really hope it’s not that way tonight but that third didn’t help me feel different. So many things going against us. Reffing, and McDavid and that one line. We just looked gassed in the third. Maybe they find something special here and get the win.

• Haha 1

I can't figure out why the Canucks thought defending only was the prudent action?  Lucky to still have a chance here. I will say the Oilers got away with just 

shy of murder. That crap on Quinn, didn't get the response it should have. 

It's true; Sutherland hates the Canucks; Fu*k !