[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

6 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

That Doogie Howser, M.D. looking dip shit Jeff Marek drives me insane. I try and try to listen to his podcast because I like Friedman but there is just something about that guy. He is shrewd, dry, he isn’t relatable or likable in any way. I don’t know how he got a job or push in media.
anyway. 
Go Team.  

neil patrick harris women GIF

6 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

That Doogie Howser, M.D. looking dip shit Jeff Marek drives me insane. I try and try to listen to his podcast because I like Friedman but there is just something about that guy. He is shrewd, dry, he isn’t relatable or likable in any way. I don’t know how he got a job or push in media.
anyway. 
Go Team.  

He's a nerd, but he thinks he's cool as shit, with his wrist tattoo, trying to be all edgy. 🤓

5 minutes ago, tas said:

he started off as just the nerd internet/stats guy when that was just a small niche of sports coverage. so weird that he got the push he did. 

He is the only guy in media that makes my blood boil. If I saw him on the side of the road changing a tire I’d unroll my window and tell him to shut the fuck up. Also, would not help.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

Or not call penalties against EDM so they can nullify our ability to produce offence.

Jokes on them, we can’t score on pp or generate any momentum! 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, CaribouCanuck said:

Apparently Kelly Sutherland is going to be the reff for tonight's game. 

That's quick I thought that piece of shit wouldn't come in till the games in Edm. 

5 minutes ago, 24K said:

Well time to boycott Boston Pizza again.

Oh no.  Where else will I go for overpriced reheated crap that came straight off the Sysco truck?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

If he plays, put Zadorov out there every shift and make it hurt.

Canucks have to use their strengths and a big one is the big D, gotta rock em hard and often.

• Like 2