[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Analyzing Nikita Zadorov's monster impact on the Canucks

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/analyzing-nikita-zadorovs-monster-impact-on-the-canucks/

Nice article, I liked Big Zeke from day 1 and really hope the Canucks sign him long term. For the record, I think PA / JR will get it done if for no other reason than Zeke's wife loves Vancouver - that and he is an absolutely bulldozer that has offensive flair to go along with great skating ability. The latter seems to be an overlooked part of his game ... GO ZEKE GO! GO CANUCKS GO!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 4

33 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

😝

Those lyrics... pure poetry.

"Beauty is truth, and truth beauty. That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."

GCG!

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

Nice article, I liked Big Zeke from day 1 and really hope the Canucks sign him long term. For the record, I think PA / JR will get it done if for no other reason Zeke's wife loves Vancouver - that and he is an absolutely bulldozer that has offensive flair to go along with great skating ability. The latter seems to be an overlooked part of his game ... GO ZEKE GO! GO CANUCKS GO!

It’s Zadzilla

1 hour ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Analyzing Nikita Zadorov's monster impact on the Canucks

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/analyzing-nikita-zadorovs-monster-impact-on-the-canucks/

Nice article, I liked Big Zeke from day 1 and really hope the Canucks sign him long term. For the record, I think PA / JR will get it done if for no other reason Zeke's wife loves Vancouver - that and he is an absolutely bulldozer that has offensive flair to go along with great skating ability. The latter seems to be an overlooked part of his game ... GO ZEKE GO! GO CANUCKS GO!

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Strawbone said:

I'm gonna look at the upside of this. What are the odds you go to 6 Canucks games and they lose every one of them? Almost zero!!

Shocked The Princess Bride GIF

.... @Bounce000 however, what gate will you be arriving at and at what time ... asking for a friend

😎

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Draisaitl is still having equipment issues...

They need to hire a better equipment manager.  Equipment shouldn't damage your back.

• ThereItIs 2

7 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Nice article, I liked Big Zeke from day 1 and really hope the Canucks sign him long term. For the record, I think PA / JR will get it done if for no other reason than Zeke's wife loves Vancouver - that and he is an absolutely bulldozer that has offensive flair to go along with great skating ability. The latter seems to be an overlooked part of his game ... GO ZEKE GO! GO CANUCKS GO!

We finally got our BIG Nikita back.  We can't let him go now...

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

26 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Glad to see them put faith in Silovs.  Once his nerves settle down (which I think they have), he will lock it back down again.

• Cheers 1
  • Desmenko 1

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Glad to see them put faith in Silovs.  Once his nerves settle down (which I think they have), he will lock it back down again.

Question is: Did Tocchet get him his blackout blinds? 

• Haha 1