[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I would have thought Bure might have been on this list in 1994, but I guess not.GNMIOXAWcAAvS2B?format=jpg&name=small

Bure actually had a slow start to the playoffs.  Once he got going though, he was on fire.  That's where I'm holding out hope for Petey.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

5 hours ago, stawns said:

Sorry, I don't subscribe to the victim mentality, especially ahead of time.  It's a smh situation seeing people get their inner victim ready to come out 6-12 hours before game time 

Good post, but I still think we will be eyeing this closely now. a team that is 0.675 in the season is 0% for 8 when that one ref is the ref? 

I believe in math, i don't believe in rhetoric. If the league isn't watching this ref with iso cameras tonight, I will be shocked. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

30 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Hopefully the team isn't as cocky as our fan base is tonight. Edmonton is gonna rally tonight and it's gonna take a strong effort to pick up the W. Hopefully they're not overconfident and act as if they're still the underdogs.

Go Nucks!

That's the last thing to worry about. This team is all business and the X factors is the PP.

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

IF the Boys lose this one, please continue OUR Support. 

The Fans in the building last game never gave up, they cheered the Boys on constantly. 

Let’s do the same here. Please. 

They won't lose ...  but I hear you loud and clear ... I am a Homer Canuck and support this team through thick and thin, always have.

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Watching that makes me happy. 

As much as I hate the Bruins and especially the Rat, one does have to give his due ... Rat shows up for the  playoffs ... what happened to him?

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

As much as I hate the Bruins and especially the Rat, one does have to give his due ... Rat shows up for the  playoffs ... what happened to him?

i hate him, once he goes i'll start hosting boston less

43 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Yet we’re the underdogs predicted to lose the series , I want nothing more that to prove all those people wrong 

Posted (edited)

World baddest ref. today's game. Tough opponents against us. Come on guys, please beat all negatives. Destroy them. Win this game for your hearted fans!!

Edited by vancouveryou