[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So Hughes is a liability? Is that what it's saying?

Hughes on ice goal diff is +85 dont be silly. I'm comparing 2 guys vying for the same spot Cole and Juulsen. Juul's has the better stats defensively.  while vastly out hitting cole. 

Edited by Hammertime

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

How is that not a penalty at all? How do they justify that as a hit? So dangerous. Such a joke because you are trying to keep it close. Bad game management. Tochett needs to ask them why?

Only way I can see it justified is initial contact is partial numbers (despite follow through be all numbers). Poor call, definitely though.

Just now, PeteyBoeser said:

No boarding?? Didn’t Zad get a 5 and a game for somethkng similar???

The only thing I can think of, other than FUCKING SUTHERLAND, is Nurse hit him more on the shoulder than in the numbers but ya, if it was General Zeke through that hit on Dry-my-Saddle or Mc-Jesus, Big Zeke would have gotten 5 and a game.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

HOW IS THAT NOT A PENALTY???

The NHL wants EDM to win; it's very easy to market the best player in the game potentially in the cup final.

Someone called out the officiating today. Brind'amour? Basically said we don't know what's a penalty anymore.

Edited by TortorellasRant