[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

7 minutes ago, stawns said:

Why RT doesn't use QH on the pp the way the use McD on theirs is beyond me

his powerplay unit doesn't listen to him. they are static and want to do set plays and he wants them to play like the oilers, attack the net and create chaos. 

Just now, Plsdontdoit said:

Oilers will not keep this pace

They're desperate.......they can't leave Van down 2-0, and they play well after a loss.  Vancouver has to be at the very top of their hand and extra disciplined 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

I feel like we haven’t had a great period, but they haven’t been dominating us either. Fairly even if slightly favoring the Oilers. Remember, pressure is all on them. They’re trailing the series and are the consensus favorite 

• Like 1

Just now, The_Cherry said:

I don’t know about you guys, but I really don’t care for Chris Cuthbert…feels like I’m watching a Leafs game 

As long as it isn't Singh I'm happy.

• Like 2

Just now, The_Cherry said:

I don’t know about you guys, but I really don’t care for Chris Cuthbert…feels like I’m watching a Leafs game 

I like him from the old CFL days.  He needs Glen Suitor with him.

• Vintage 1

Just now, tas said:

his powerplay unit doesn't listen to him. they are static and want to do set plays and he wants them to play like the oilers, attack the net and create chaos. 

Hughes is as good a skater and a comparable puck handler.......play to his strengths.  The Canucks pp is so predictable.......you can't predict what McD us going to do when he's roaming around

7 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We are playing way too passive right now. We aren’t hitting or anything. We need to dictate play a bit more.

Hits Vancouver 9 Edmonton 8

shots Vancouver 5 Edmonton 6 

put the pipe down. 

• Haha 1