[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

1 minute ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

The SportsNet announcers are calling it - have to stay down low / closer to the net to avoid 2-1 or 3-1s. Draisaitl went down low and Joshua just let him go and was in a spot where he wasnt covering anyone.

That's what the kings did and the oilers switched to going up high and lit them up there too.  They're honestly like nothing I've seen in a long time, maybe ever

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

How Petey kept his composure after being clobbered 2x by Nurse is incredible 

That should have been a penalty

First one was OK, the elbow should have been

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

The hit on Hughes was 100% clean. I 100% disagree with him on the hit on Petterson, he didn't turn right before contact, Nurse saw numbers the whole way. It was dangerous and should've been a penalty.

Joshua should take Nurse into the boards. Maybe Zadorov gives Darnell a lobotomy in the neutral zone. 

1 minute ago, GoCanGo said:

Facts hurt she’s not qualified to be making those silly comments that’s besides her annoying voice

She's actually one of the better panelists. Most of the time she makes well-educated comments and points out the intricacies of the game like Bieksa does.

I beg to differ.

Last post re: TNT announcers.  I would rate #1 Albert, #2/3 Forslund & Burke we definitely got the #4 team.

TNT’s second round coverage begins on Thursday with Kenny Albert, Brendan Burke, John Forslund, and Alex Faust making play-by-play appearances.

12 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Hymen crying to refs will mean a pp incoming in the first five minutes. Go Canucks.. we have to play Oilers led by their captain Kelly Sutherland 

Dance Costume GIF by The Masked Singer UK & The Masked Dancer UK

Looking to the refs for a call.

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

She's actually one of the better panelists. Most of the time she makes well-educated comments and points out the intricacies of the game like Bieksa does.

I beg to differ.

She's an Oiler fan boy on the TNT broadcast.

Just now, stawns said:

That's what the kings did and the oilers switched to going up high and lit them up there too.  They're honestly like nothing I've seen in a long time, maybe ever

We're also not the Kings, so I still agree with the Announcers about the strategy. 

The Oilers are on a run. Will they continue to be at 47.6%. Only time will tell. It's like a winning streak. It can come to an end and change, it's not written in stone. There was a time where we won every game we were leading in the 3rd period and that changed too.

Just now, MikeyD said:

I beg to differ.

I like botterill.......she comes from a strong hockey family and knows her stuff.  Cheryl pounder (clap clap clapclapclap) too

No Myers to start, ugh