[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

What a waste of resources having Shorthouse sitting idle during the playoffs. Arguably one of the best. 

It’s like having  a set of  Snap-on wrenches in your tool box but using a crescent wrench on everything .  

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Skinner's such a chump, Dude's such a narcissist, Surprised more people aren't talking about how cocky he sounded in his post game..

We gave them that one.

It's true: he was giving it away like a prom queen after her third peach schnappes

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

Only thing that could be better than last game is if we completely blow out the Oilers this game and kill any sense of hope they have

Below average goal tending and defense, on a team that can get frustrated very easily, is a bad combination for winning. Add Leon possibly out, or very injured and this is playing out well. Let Dallas and Colorado kick the shit out of each other even better. 

• Cheers 1

The lack of respect to the Canucks is astounding by every media source, Only what good Oilers did and what they can do better, Not even a bone thrown to Van for that incredible come-back or a mention of how great they played and dominated at the end. Geez.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I don't think it's his ribs.  I think he broke his back.  It's spinal...

OMG I forgot about this vid! Way to funny 

9 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Stop. 

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I don't think it's his ribs.  I think he broke his back.  It's spinal...

3 minutes ago, tas said:

2a34d8_7f113e9e338f40caa8fc31230f807e29mv2.png.67e5dedab0876fee430f1901ff339950.png

I feel like I missed out on a honey garlic drai ribs joke

4 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

I feel like I missed out on a honey garlic drai ribs joke

Considering he is a Edmonton whiner, id say baby back ribs sounds about right. 

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

31 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

So proud of the fanbase right now.

Did anyone catch Scott Oath interviewing Tocc shorty before the game? "So Rick i'm sure you didn't have much choice in not playing Silovs' tonight, the fans would have rioted if you didn't"....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, gwarrior said:

The guys gotta be better in front of Silovs tomorrow. And, I'm not going to lie I thought they were dead in the water when it was 4-1. But that was one hell of a comeback!!!!!!! 

There’s no way Cole can play any worse and he was responsible for like 3 goals against lol. 

• Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Only thing that could be better than last game is if we completely blow out the Oilers this game and kill any sense of hope they have

I feel like it’s so much easier for them to make plays and get scoring chances compared to Nashville, I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened and we win in 5 if we can get solid goaltending. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1