[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

1 minute ago, EB43 said:

Someone needs to open ice smash mcdavid.. I don’t understand how he doesn’t get killed

Even worse is Draisaitl is having a super easy night. He should be a target and nobody is even throwing a crosscheck his direction. Absolutely passing up on an opportunity.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Need to be more aggressive against McDavids line 

It's a fine line because they draw so many penalties 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, EB43 said:

Someone needs to open ice smash mcdavid.. I don’t understand how he doesn’t get killed

Because he's 200 pounds and the fastest player in the league by a wide margin?

Just now, gwarrior said:

Man, Hoggy being a huge pain in the ass to play against again tonight!!!!! I love it!!!!

And get Podz up for the game in Edmonton  - throw some bone-jarring hits

• Cheers 1

Just now, hockeyville88 said:

Petey would have 3 assists by now if he had lineys that could score 

Blows me away that Mikheyev is still playing with him. Absolutely mind boggling.

Just now, HKSR said:

Petey line is starting to consistently look dangerous.  It's a very good sign.

The fog of war has cleared up for Petey now it has been more open than Nashville series.  Let's hope he is able to soar like an eagle for the win.  

• Like 1

Just now, gwarrior said:

Man, Hoggy being a huge pain in the ass to play against again tonight!!!!! I love it!!!!

I just can't figure out how there's no penalty on the Oilers. They're assaulting Hoggy after every whistle worse than the Leafs bear took it from the Bruins bear.....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NucksNation said:

We always start sucking once we stop hitting. No one is finishing their checks again. We dominate teams when we do. 

Nah saving our energy for the 3rd. Pretty much what we do now. 

too bad awful pass by hoglander again as usual.. unless silov shuts the door the rest of the way.. i wouldn't mind seeing desmith next game.. 6 goals on sub 30 shots and only a couple you can say was prolly no chance

Just now, MikeyD said:

Even worse is Draisaitl is having a super easy night. He should be a target and nobody is even throwing a crosscheck his direction. Absolutely passing up on an opportunity.

Zadorov should be hitting him hard. They were talking about his back last game, so get him feeling the pain again.