[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

Bieksa has totally rejuvenated the panel.  I know people don’t love Ron, but I think it all works. 

Hrudey has been good at intermission as well, he’s more of a flames homer than an Edmonton one.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, igorwasgreat said:

Absolutely, the rink is not evenly tilted

With a pp like this you never ever put the ref in a situation where he has to even make a judgment call there.  The fact that it was after a goal makes it so much worse

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

Kelly Sutherland should be Ol' Yeller'd. Fuck fired...dragged out back, shot and left there. 

EDIT: Ok..a bit much..I'd settle for fired 😆

nah you had it right the first time

beheading episode 11 GIF

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

The hell are you talking about? McDavid gets away with a clear penalty but yet draws a questionable one. What part of that was difficult to comprehend?

In @stawns world refs are flawless and do no wrong.

I mean he’s a moron with Sutherland’s cream on his chin. 

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Big kill coming up to start the third. We need this.

I’ll just assume they’re gonna score. We’ll need one more to put this away at least I’d think. 

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

He hit the baby McDavid! Nobody can do that under his watch! 

Well, if that will get a penalty, then I would suggest a Full Send Superman Flying Tackle hit to get full value for the minutes spent ... something like Trouba tried to do on Necas

5 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Big kill coming up to start the third. We need this.

Statistics show PPs carrying over are less successful than if they simply played the two minutes in the period. Our chances of killing it bump up a bit.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, stawns said:

With a pp like this you never ever put the ref in a situation where he has to even make a judgment call there.  The fact that it was after a goal makes it so much worse

Never? Really? So just play the whole game without cheating a little bit. C'mon, that's crap and you know it.

Edited by Rekker
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1