[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

1 minute ago, Cali Canuck said:

the missed high stick on Huggy was brutal.  The other calls I'll let go but they need to send the clip to league, I know it won't help but still put the golden boy on notice.

Exactly 💯 

That was a fkn huge mistake by the refs. Brutal.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well we do a good job of killing 1 min and 30 seconds of the powerplays so far. So maybe we will kill this one in the third.

good thing is the face off at center ice can kill 30 seconds if they win the draw

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

What the hell happened to Bieksa?

Reverse homerism. It's like a coach being extra hard on his kid instead of giving favoritism so he doesn't seem biased.

Just now, NucksFan said:

Well the one missed high stick on Hughes that drew blood should have resulted in a 4 minute power play for us with McDavid sitting in the box 

that was not a little thing 

otherwise the refs have missed calls for both teams 

Imagine if it was Hughes who highsticked McDavid resulting in blood. There is no way they would have missed it. They are looking for calls right now.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well we do a good job of killing 1 min and 30 seconds of the powerplays so far. So maybe we will kill this one in the third.

Draisaitl is in the box, too, yes? Offsetting Soucy.  It's Suter's we're trying to kill, but they are missing their triggerman

Sorry, but for once in my life, I am gonna say Juice is full of sh*t.

Big Z has zero effect on the play, he is half way over the boards.

Like some people have said, I think Kev is trying to appear not to be too much of a homer.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

So the hit on Hughes was good and our goal shouldn’t have counted due to too many men? 

Not what I said. It was a close call. He’s not out to get us ffs 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Exactly 💯 

That was a fkn huge mistake by the refs. Brutal.

Especially since Hughes got banged up after, which wouldn't have happened if we got the powerplay

6 minutes ago, EB43 said:

Your better than that Bieksa.. immediately ignore the penalty and say the Canucks goal shouldn’t have happened.

He didn’t ignore it. He was suggesting that perhaps the Canucks got the benefit of the doubt on a borderline too many men call because of the blatant miss on the high sticking call that would’ve put them on 4 minute power play . Given that the refs are human, he might not be wrong.